MYPIC JAPAN: create your ORIGINAL illustration
You agree that each visit you make to the MYPIC JAPAN website ( collectively, " MYPIC JAPAN website") shall be subject to the current Terms.
Expressing one’s intent not to agree with the said terms will only be accepted when such User decides not to use MYPIC JAPAN website.
Article 2 ( Definition)
The term " MYPIC JAPAN " , " Onenet Inc. " , " us" or " we" refers to the owner of the website whose official website is http://onenet.jp/english.html .
The term "you" or " the Users " refers to the user or viewer of MYPIC JAPAN website.
Article 3 (Responsibility of the Users)
The Users shall use MYPIC JAPAN website based on their own intention to do so and shall also take full responsibility of all that has to do with such use.
Article 4 ( Prohibited matter)
The Users are prohibited from conducting the following in regards to MYPIC JAPAN website :
(1) Any action that violates a third party or our rights pertaining to copyrights, patents, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights.
(2) Any action that violates the rights of others such as a third party or our assets, privacy, and reputation.
(3) Any action that is disadvantageous or may be disadvantageous to a third party or us.
(4) Any action that offends or may offend public order and morals.
(5) Any action that violates or may violate any law or regulation.
(6) Any action such as provision of information that is intended for sales or profit-oriented activities using MYPIC JAPAN.
(7) Any action that uses information obtained through MYPIC JAPAN website for duplication, sales, publication, and for any other purpose which goes beyond the scope of personal use.
(8) Any action that interferes or may interfere with the operation of MYPIC JAPAN, or any action that becomes or may become detrimental to our credibility.
Article 5 ( Handling of Personal Information)
Article 6 (Copyright notice)
The copyright of each illustration created by our illustrator belongs to each of the illustrators.
Any other material contained in MYPIC JAPAN website are owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Duplication, sales, publication, and for any other purpose which goes beyond the scope of personal use are prohibited.
Commercial use must be informed us every time before each of orders.
Article 7 ( Disclaimer)
We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on MYPIC JAPAN website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
In addition, MYPIC JAPAN website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Article 8 ( Responsibility and Compensation for Damages)
The Users shall be responsible for any and all disputes or damages that occurred between the Users and any third party which have arisen from the use of MYPIC JAPAN and the Company shall not be held responsible nor intervene on behalf of the Users.
Article 9 ( Change of the Terms )
The Company reserves the right to change the Terms at any time.
The contents of the change shall be deemed to have been promptly accepted by all Users when displayed on MYPIC JAPAN website.
Article 10 ( Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
The Terms on this page shall be governed by, construed, and interpreted under the laws of Japan. The Kagoshima District Court or the Kagoshima Summary Court shall be the exclusive agreement jurisdictional court of the first hearing for any and all disputes arising from these Terms.
These Terms shall be effective from May 1, 2011.